|2X TaqMan Fast qPCR Master Mix (High Rox)
The 2xTaqMan Fast qPCR Master Mix(High Rox) is a ready-to-use cocktail containing fast hot start Taq DNA Polymerase, MgSO4, dNTP Mix and some stabilizers. It is supplied as a 2X Master Mix containing all components except primers, probe and template for fast-cycling probe-based real-time PCR. The fast hot start Taq DNA Polymerase and proprietary buffer system reduce the formation of the primer dimers, enhance the amplification specificity and high detection sensitivity in real-time qPCR.The DNF Buffer is specific for the primers which exist multi nonspecific amplification. For some DNA sequences there are no good primers, the DNF Buffer can be added to the reaction mix according to the following protocol. The ROX reference dye is 1 μM in the 2xTaqMan Fast qPCR Master Mix(High Rox) and applicable to the real time PCR instruments that are need to normalization by the high concentration of Rox reference, like Applied Biosystems 5700, Applied Biosystems 7000, Applied Biosystems 7300, Applied Biosystems 7700, Applied Biosystems 7900, Applied Biosystems 7900HT, Applied Biosystems 7900 HT Fast, Applied Biosystems StepOne and Applied Biosystems StepOnePlus.
- The 2×TaqMan Fast qPCR Master Mix is a ready-to-use cocktail, which only add primers probe and template to set up the reaction mix.
- The unique hot-start way of the hot start Taq DNA Polymerase and optimal buffer system ensure the high amplification specificity and efficiency.
- The hot start Taq DNA Polymerase in the 2×TaqMan Fast qPCR Master Mix has faster extension rates than common hot start Taq DNA Polymerase，making the total reaction time of the real time qPCR shorter.
- The unique DNF Buffer is specific for the primers which exist multi nonspecific amplification.
- There are three kinds of 2×SG Fast qPCR Master Mix including no/low/high Rox reference，applying to all the the real time PCR instruments.
2xTaqMan Fast qPCR Master Mix(High Rox); DNF Buffer; Sterilized ddH2O.